Tuesday, June 19, 2007

50 minutes

I had meetings in PG all day today and managed to get a good visit in with Carmen - hooray! We had drinks at starbucks (I didn't get a misto before I left - but I've done my homework and will try and get one at Granville's tomorrow - I think a misto and a london fog are nearly the same thing...) and Carmen got to witness a tard backing into her car. Luckily her car stood up to the challenge - while the newbies car broke a few bits off... lord... thanks for meeting with my carmen - it was great to meet up and I am definintely coming back up to check out your scrapbook room - oh and I had jam in my car for you - that I remembered about 15 minutes after we went our seperate ways... it was at the same time that I realized I didn't have enough fuel to get home...

I had one those conversations that never ends with staff before I left to PG and ended up thinking I was going to be late. I left Q at 10:41 and was in PG - parking at 11:30 - definitely record time for me. And yes I'm stupid. I know I shouldn't drive fast - it didn't help that I was listening to my favorite itunes and drove faster as a result of JT and others... I did have an excuse... alright I didn't - I'm terrible - it isn't the first or last time you will hear that from me.

I came home to Michael crying and Kyle being sad. Not a great evening - now I'm struggling to prep for tomorrow and debating whether or not I should just climb into a hole and put a cover on it for a while - my holidays can't come soon enough right now. How sad is that - and of course with email and cell phones I won't have any real time away anyway because let's face - some people can't stop communicating and need to be able to be annoying all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say I am sorry to hear things are kinda crappy right now. I hope the next couple weeks fly by for you so that you can see Andy and be on vacation for a bit.

And I have to say - how the heck did you get to PG in 50 min????? I shouldn't talk considering I drive 120 on the grid (dirt) roads out here some days.

I also ment to post about one of your other posts to ask - is Michael in a crib or a bed? If he is in a bed, when did you switch and how did that go?