Monday, June 18, 2007

gone

but definitely not forgotten...

So they got up nice and early - I didn't bother getting up - Michael really needs his sleep right now. We finally rolled out of bed at 7am. Michael pretty much wakes up grumpy right now... and Kyle slept with them last night so he didn't come upstairs until 8:15. And then it was like a mad dash to get out the door. They wanted to leave now... and now wasn't fast enough.

So what happened this morning... was there time to even get mad? Well they did manage to melt a bag of bread... it was way too close to the toaster - it was actually resting on it, I'm surprised they didn't get plastic on their toast.. maybe they did and didn't notice.

Now Michael is too sick to go to daycare - so I'm going to load Kyle up - take him in and then come home and try to work... I have deliveries I have to do so hopefully he will sit through that. Tomorrow I'm supposed to be in PG... I guess we will see what happens - Kyle is starting to get sick - so I might be off a lot more than I thought. I should mention that they kindly offered to stay when they heard that I was going to miss being in the office today... I replied with a 'don't worry about it'.... maybe I'll actually get some stuff done today.

No comments: