Thursday, June 21, 2007

blah-d-blah-blah

Not feeling good.

I know - it's become the bitch and complain blog - sorry. The rash has jumped arms and is now climbing my right. I went to the doctor today and he said that it was an allergic reaction to something - could be anything - I have no allergies - well other than pencillin and a couple other drugs... he didn't really get into stress - it was a walkin and he didn't have time... I'm trying to see my regular GP... my throat is sore, but - well it isn't that bad. Just tough to swallow - he said that comes with allergies - 'at least it isn't puss-e'... GREAT!

What else? I called my mom to whine and then... stupid me - I got the - well I should come and balance you - you are just out of whack - now you didn't hear this from me... but a certain brother of mine is actually starting to think all this "voodoo" might be helping him. He said whatever she did to him the other night made his pain and ache go away. You didn't hear that from me... :)

How did I get to PG so fast - well there is one new straight away - but I was definitely speeding - 120 min - straight aways were 130+ - terrible - I know and I had that voice saying - um - what are you doing - but my lead foot won the conversation...

Happy note - I'm looking forward to heading back to Kelowna next week. Hooray - then we are off to Calgary to check out Mel's digs :) Hooray for vacation time!

No comments: