Monday, June 04, 2007

sleeping with people

What the hell is wrong with the people on facebook? I'm am sincerely happy to be back in touch with some people. I have wanted quite a few people to be more involved in my life and I more involved in theirs, and facebook is making that happen. However, I just went to my homepage and see Dave has posted some retarded thing about... 'hey if you want to sleep with me or if you want to date me reply to this... like everyone's doing it - it's the new rage - oh and if you opened this you have to do it because I say...' are we that narcissistic? (I know that is a big word for me...) I'm picking on Dave here, but I have seen other equally "i love myself" shit that I just don't get it. The survey stuff doesn't bother me - if you want to share, I'll read it... but this is too much.

I guess online we feel we can say and do anything we like... but I just find this offense. Maybe it should be called pimpbook.

And that is my public service announcement for today.

5 comments:

Carmen said...

I must agree... it is getting much... have you noticed that Dave and I have very purposely not added eachother... it is so much fun :)

the author said...

I didn't notice that. There are a few people that I'm interested in seeing their profile... but not that interested. More interested in seeing how worse off they are... I don't want to see success because I'm evil.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.... I read the same thing and thought wtf? Would it be inappropriate for me to reply to him and say that most definitely if he were the last man on earth, I wouldn't even sleep with him then....? LOL?

I am also into Facebook for the same reason you are....hoping to find people whose lives haven't quite turned out all that great. Espcially the pretty people who had everything together in high school. I am also trying to stalk my ex to find out if he came out of the closet..... He is on there now, but no photo or friends yet.

the author said...

So we are all evil -hooray!

I think you should definitely post that you would if he was last man on earth - that made me want to roll around on the floor laughing - very funny!

I will admit that I did have a crush on him in high school... but I think I had crushes on loads of people... the straight and later on gays ons... lord :) I know I know - I was the only one that didn't get it...

the author said...

um - that was supposed to say gay ones... not gay ons... oops