Tuesday, January 03, 2012

10 on Tuesday


Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea over at Roots and Rings and I was reminded to do it when I read Carmen's at My Life in a Nutshell

1. What did you get for Christmas?
Love, happiness and joy

2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?

Decorations are down - tree is still standing... it is going out tonight though

3. What did you do for New Years Eve?

I carefully inspected the inside of my eye lids

4. Do you like accents?

Yes - I could watch Braveheart everyday and never get sick of it... never ;)

5. What kind of television do you have?

Um - it is big and flat - there is one - it is not well used... but the kids like their shows... ok - and I love food network

6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
I started something amazing and no - that doesn't mean the steve jobs book 



7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
I'm reading Steve Jobs biography and love it - recommended!  My brother says he even talked to Steve Jobs who apparently actually took some of the tech calls from home... 

8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?

Nope - don't care - but much like everyone else on the planet I can't seem to avoid it because someone how some idiot who makes millions of dollars for acting in a movie or singing a song trumps all of the things in the world that actually need attention - that's going to change though... change is in the air 

9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

Yes to all three - I know plenty of songs... I love Lady Antebellum right now!

10. What is your favorite education television show?
I'm going to say that Food Network is educational - and really - I love most of it... 

No comments: