Friday, January 06, 2012

warts

Ok - let's count to 40.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - god- you have to stop right now - right now!

Then the tears- the tears and yelps and stops


This is the absolute shit part of being a parent.

Kyle has had a plantar's wart for months, but going to the doctor's office every couple of days wasn't working out and now I've got the super strength home kit and am hoping it will work.  Tonight's exercise caused the wart to go black - wicked - but then I noticed it is spreading.. rrrrrrrrrrr.

So now we are going to do another 40 second stint tomorrow and then compound W the shit out of it for a week and hope that works... it would be lovely to fix his feet.



What else... well I finished the 2012 calendars, got them printed and they go in the mail tomorrow.
I'm working on my own personal one that I need to have printed for next week and then I'm working on a special one too.

I've been busy running to meetings this week and next week is more of the same - going to PG for a one day workshop, plus lots of other random meetings.

And that's about it for me today - I'm back at the gym and running and I've had a good week for exercise... and I can definitely see the difference in my energy levels - so onward and upward on that whole front... things just don't work without the exercise component.

xo - my loves - xo

No comments: