Monday, January 02, 2012

hello 2012

First of all - goodbye 2011 - thank you for teaching me many, many, many valuable things, thank you!  I'm so glad to close out 2011 and just move on to 2012.

I have so much to look forward to in 2012 - I mean it really seems like a never ending list.  I'm heading to Bali in February, Japan in the spring - still booking, Iqaluit in September and then lots of trips to Vancouver and the rest of BC and hopefully a trip to Calgary... 

Resolutions - well I've never been one to really make one - weight loss continues and now it is more about maintenance and toning than anything else.  I plan to go to some TRX classes throughout January to help with that.  I'm dropping caffeine - or rather - largely dropping caffeine - I can now see what it is doing to me - I finally caught the pattern and now I'm going to stop doing that to myself... I just needed to see the pattern.

2012 is a year for joy and happiness - it is a year of moving forward and starting new projects and living.
We only get so many days on this earth - the rock collector continues to advise me that there are only about 350 ish of them left... and then a few will be left behind... regardless of that nonsense we all may get hundreds/thousands or ... who knows... but let's enjoy every day.

My sincere and best wishes to you for 2012 and for every day and year as we all go forward!
xo

No comments: