Monday, January 29, 2007

caddy shack

i don't know if everyone has seen caddy shack or not but there is a pretty famous scene when 'poo' is found in a pool well it happened to us last night. We took Michael for his first adventure in the pool. We had a good time - Kyle went on the slide and Michael just took it all in. We were just splashing around when this girl is all - um, is that poo - I think that is poo - then she is over with her friends to the lifeguard - I think there is poo in the pool - I'm making my way out already but the lifeguard comes over and asks us all to get out.... like we'd stay. We never saw said poo and I'm glad we didn't...

So G-R-O-S-S... I kind of think the little boy who was playing near us did it and his parents didn't notice. When we were in the family change room together it sounded like he was trying to say it was his... and that he was sad he couldn't play anymore because of what happened... but I'm not sure. I know it wasn't one of ours..

When we were leaving the lifeguard gave us a family pass for another visit in the future - hopefully when there is less poo in the pool... (you can't spell pool without poo) I asked if we should be worried about the kids or us getting sick and it was like the lifeguard wasn't listening - she's all - well you won't get sick from chlorine - people drink that all the time and kids pee in that pool all the time... all the time - GREAT! Not like I didn't know that - like those swimmers retain anything but poo... none of us are sick tonight - well I guess andy was a little sick - hopefully unrelated. She went on and on about us having to get out of the water because they super chlorinate the water and it can cause rashes on some people - meantime I'm thinking like I wanted to stay in the water with a poo floating around... ok - so there is a little bedtime story for you...

No comments: