Monday, January 29, 2007

olay

In a lame attempt to make my pasty northern bc skin look more southern i'm testing out another moisturizing product that claims to make my skin look tanned. The product is called Touch of Sun and when you apply it you have to wash your hands thoroughly after to avoid getting orange hands - which I've had before and it SUCKS! I actually applied this with gloves because I'm so nervous about getting orange hands again.

I applied it and for being a moisturizer and tanning product it dried relatively quickly. I applied while Kyle was having a swim session in our tub. I smell kind of tan lotion-y right now but I don't mind that.

Olay has free stuff for us Canadians on there website. I've had them ship me stuff before and I've actually gone on to purchase with them as a result. Check out www.olayoffers.ca for some free stuff.

I will let you know how it looks tomorrow. The bottle suggests that I will see more dramatic results after multiple applications and minor results after tonight. We will see.

No comments: