Tuesday, January 23, 2007

tagged

So Carmen tagged me to complete the below alphabet task that will allow me to, yet again, share more with you... to tag or not to tag... you know who you are - my readers - please complete this tag task if you feel the need and have the time... if not I will continue to read your blogs and still love you :)

A-Available or Taken: Happily taken - over nine years - I know, it is crazy

B-Best Friend: Paula

C-Cake or Pie: Um... pie - definitely yummy pie - I love real blueberry pie - not the out of a crappy can kind and lemon merigue - MMMMMMMMM

D-Drink of Choice: Steeped Tea double double, and peppermint mocha

E-Essential Item (s) Used Everyday: toilet - I hated peeing in the woods when I was a kid and can't imagine having to go through that again

F-Favorite Color: navy blue

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummies - but not very many

H-Hometown: Quesnel

I-Indulgence: Chocolate Long John - Cream filled from Quesnel Bakery - I've pretty much cut that completely out but it is my true indulgence

J-January or February: January - Michael joined us at the start of this month...

K-Kids & Names: Michael and Kyle

L-Life Is Incomplete Without: Family and friends

M-Marriage Date: June 29, 2002

N-Number of Siblings: 2 - brother and sister

O-Oranges or Apples: Mandarin oranges

P-Phobias or Fears: I'm more scared of things - I wouldn't say that it is a phobia or fear... just a nervousness and uneasiness about a number of quarky things

Q-Favorite Quote: I like a number of quotes - no specific one that comes to mind

R-Reason To Smile: There are always reasons to smile - the list is endless

S-Season: Spring

T-Tag 3 or 4 People: Well if you read the top you know you can choose to do this or not... I will be happy to read others and will post those who complete it... Carmen has completed this if you'd like to check it out

U-Unknown Fact About Me: When I was about 10 I saw a UFO with my dad.

V-Vegetable You Don't Like: Is horse radish a vegetable? I know that I don't like that - no other vegetables come to mind.

W-Worst Habit: I tell my family that I will be home at a certain time and then my meetings run late and I'm late for them - I hate it and I've tried to exaggerate my time and that usually works but sometimes even that is off. It comes back to me shutting my hole and gaining the ability to tell people that I have to go... I am getting better at this...

X-X-rays: teeth, hands, belly (with babies), ovaries, knees

Y- Your Favorite Food: Right now I like mixed green salad from Save On (ARG - damned cashier at save on) with cranberry sauce whipped on top... I'm a lame ass... I know

Z-Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Well if you read all that - thanks - when I started working on this tag Andy called me over to a little flood in our basement. It appears that water is leaking in from the wall... so tra la la an adjuster will be calling us shortly... FABULOUS! I'm super nervous about the whole thing - the leak is in a bad spot that is covered by cabinets and a sink... it definitely isn't the sink - which means water from outside is coming in... I will keep you updated on our little flood...

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Ooohh - I forgot about steeped tea - a XL triple, triple for me please! And a Coke on the side... hahahahaha