Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and welcome to 2007! I hope someone had a good time out on New Year's. We were laid up with sick kids and family. Michael has been kind of sick for a while - mostly teething (four at the same time) - Andy's mom got what we thought was food poisoning until everyone else started getting sick. I was thinking of Jen on New Year's and how I wish I could come over one year to play games and have some fun... it will happen. We drove home on Jan 2 in the flood of 2007 - the roads were terrible with more than a foot of water in places... we made it home... sick - but otherwise unscathed - I can't say that for some of the other drivers we saw three cars that had a very bad day.

ERKS!

Canada Post is only just starting to return my Christmas cards - Sarah - I sent you one and it came back - I guess I had the wrong Mackenzie family. I also got two others back that said they were bad addresses.

Greyhound is worse - we shipped a large package to Calgary on Dec 18 and today - January 4 - it has still not arrived. We've done nearly everything we can do at this point. Now we all just hope it shows up - somewhere... ARG! Arg again to crappy greyhound for loosing my sisters christmas gifts... boo greyhound - double boo...!

SMILES

And speaking of the date - it was this time last year that I was sitting in the Quesnel Hospital enjoying my first few hours with Michael. He is one today and I will post some birthday dinner pictures tomorrow. Time definitely flies. Today also represents my first day back to work - well half day - I go back full time on Monday. I'm going to get to bed.

No comments: