Saturday, January 13, 2007

Greyhound... a slow dog

Yesterday was January 12. I sent a harmless few christmas gifts to my sister and her boyfriend and yesterday they arrived... Now I would hate to say - don't ship with Greyhound because my package going to Dawson Creek made it no problem... so here is what I will say - don't ship with Greyhound if you are shipping to Calgary because apparently sorting is not first priority...

I'm glad the package made it - one because I spent a lot of time on the gifts I sent and two - Mel and my mom and my brother will stop calling me and giving me advise (yelling sometimes...) on shipping and insurance... Yes Mel you are not going to get to live down calling me on my 30th birthday and yelling (maybe not at me but in my ear) and then remembering (or having Sean prompt you) to say - oh yeah and happy birthday... I guess you at least called and wished - more than some :)

Happy belated birthday to Sean - sorry we didn't send a card - had I known the package would get there just a few days after your birthday I would have sent something in it - sorry the pants are soo long :) If Mel doesn't hem them I will when we come and visit.

Well my hands are singing - damned dry Quesnel - and I need to get some lotion. I have an hour now where I don't know what to do - kids are asleep - andy is at hockey... I guess I will try and scrapbook something. I'm trying to commit to more scrapbooking but I haven't succeed yet. Alright - I will grab a movie and do some scrapin' - nightie night my lovies :)

No comments: