Wednesday, January 13, 2010

fantastic

I got a birthday present today - hooray - my fabulous sister (THANK YOU!) in Calgary sent me a package that included a word wall stencil, which will go up tomorrow and a new wallet from espe. If you haven't already you should definitely check them out... www.espe.ca They have retailers all over the place - there is one outlet in Quesnel (Richbar Cottage Baskets & Gifts) and then I've seen them at Granville Island in the Lower Mainland...


This is a photo of one of their products. I've had a wallet for about 3 months and love it... and now I have another larger wallet - hooray!

My sister has also challenged me to take apart a crochet pattern and make it easy for others to use... so with that in mind I'll be showing how to make a pair of slippers over the next few days. I managed to finish 3/4 of one slipper in about an hour and half tonight - so I'll begin the photography of the project with the second slipper. And... I will try to ensure that it makes sense for all those weird right handed people :)

I love you!
I love you!
I love you!
Say it three times tomorrow - minimum... there is no maximum...

No comments: