Sunday, January 10, 2010

ms piggy

I love that Miss Piggy is apart of Disney's commercial. She is so amazing! I love her!!!


I can't say that I remember her looking like this though... maybe this was her big-girl night out... oddly enough if you google miss piggy you'll find that this is not the only off photo of miss piggy... plus there is are lots of other stuff on the muppets that I'm just going to say... it simply can't be true...

The end of our day turned into cooking time. We baked lots of monster cookies, plus a yummy roast that took three hours (an hour longer than I'd expected) but I had a back up plan and made some dry-ish garlic pork bites and then a bunch of other stuff.... and now I'm going to crochet and hang out... hugs and kisses and great thoughts for the week ahead...

No comments: