Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010

Welcome 2010!

When I was a kid I remember reading about how we'd be on the moon this year.. like living there... too funny.

My new year's eve was filled with.. you guessed it... more rock band. I'm now playing hard/expert for drums (which I freakin' love) and medium for guitar... I, seriously, can't get enough of it. I played for hours again last night.

Today we spent a good part of the day reorganizing the basement - time to move stuff out and more stuff around and clean... so that was good. It was largely a quiet day though. Tomorrow we are driving to Nazko to visit grandma and grandpa and put in time sledding and snowmobiling... so that should be fun...

I'm hoping to post photos later - need to download a bunch of photos to share :)

Resolution front - skipping that this year - I have some personal goals for health and wellness and for life in general and more wine :) - but I've opted to not have resolutions - they never last.

No comments: