Tuesday, January 05, 2010

yuk

After being unable to workout - or rather - get motivated to workout I got to jammin' on guitar hero world tour - definitely harder than what I've been playing - but it is fun and challenging stuff... so I got through about five songs (one gig and the start of the next) and then let the flood gates open... Michael starts to cry about a nightmare... ok... so he gets back to sleep and then about two minutes later we are into full on throw up mode. Now what I don't understand is how I can somehow manage to witness intense throwing up and tolerate the smells and be all - hey man - I love you... and then clean up throw up that didn't make it where it was supposed to go... and now we are sitting here watching cartoons and trying to recuperate from the throw up madness.. he is on round three four too many to count... for throwing up and I don't get the sense that we've seen the last of this tonight... fun... good times...

No comments: