Tuesday, January 05, 2010

World Juniors

Tonight was spent watching the world juniors - sadly our team didn't take home the gold... but we've got so much gold to look forward to in February that I'm not that sad... the boys did a great job!

What I really enjoyed was watching the game with twitter on and reading all the back and forth and cheering - it added to the game - made me feel like I was part of it... lame... maybe... but as previously noted - I will happily accept being lame.

And now... time for biggest loser and another run...

...... and later that same night.....

First we re-arranged all of the gym equipment and the cable hasn't been set up in that room - so I start running anyway and then my nano dies... frakin' heck... so I come upstairs and I hear this....

MOM

(remember in home alone when Macauley Kalkin shouts MOM... just like that)

So I go his room and he is lit up like a christmas tree - I can see his teeth in the light - and he is smiling! Smiling hard...

Mom - I saw electricity in my bed....


LOL

No comments: