Friday, April 02, 2010

30 days of April

That's right friends and family - it is time to celebrate - yesterday marked the first day of the 30 days of April... I accept flowers, cards and phone calls :)

Today I spent nearly the entire day on holiday - I can't actually believe it. We trimmed the hedge, played outside, made crafts, watched a movie and just hung out together... weird :) Oh, and we also jammed out to rock band - it was wicked! Kyle on drums, Michael on guitar (muitar) and me belting it out on the mic... it is weird - I can sing with the guys like there is no tomorrow, but put me in front of people and forget it - I get scared. So it was great. I had fun and so did the guys - Kyle was asking for more tonight... but that was enough for today. And now I'm not sure what I will do with the rest of my night. I have some sleepy time tea at my side right now, but it isn't making me sleepy - maybe it will be a movie - last night was 'Day after tomorrow' one of those ones that I probably know all the words to - so I just have it on the background while I made cards - something else I haven't done in ages.

Alright - well happy weekend - love - hugs, smooches - hugs... love... good night

No comments: