Saturday, April 10, 2010

the pain of tmj

Today I had my stupid lame dental check up. For 40 (FORTY) freakin' minutes she cleaned and polished and made me want to cry - my jaw throbbed - it was absolutely terrible! Then my asinine dentist says that I should get another appliance (that's dental talk for bigger badder mouth guard) - that an appliance would make it better. I say how disappointed I was with the first guard and how it only made my life worse... but with that he had nothing else to share. Ok then - teeth look fine - see you next time. So because I'm not spending more money on my teeth I'm basically treated as a useless boob! ARG! I have so many curse words I want to throw around - I want to fill a bag with curses and throw it at the window of his office and then I want to get a couple of bottles of ketchup and pour them on his car and then pour jelly belly beans on top - then tie cans to his car and then on the top I'd tie the damned mouth guard that he gave me - I know.. then he could ID me with my teeth... don't care... I would argue insanity due to a lack of professional care - I'd lose - I know... but I'm just ranting.

I need sleep... I'm sure I'll have stories tomorrow - I'm taking the guys for their appointments... let the good times roll!

So good night to you...

"Good night sweetheart, it's time to go, good night sweetheart, it's time to go, I hate to leave you but I really must say, good night sweetheart good night" - love to you :)

4 comments:

M said...

It sounds like its time to get a second opinion!

The Jaded Bee said...

My dentist's hygenists are absolute sweethearts. I could set you up an appointment with them the next time you need one and are down here!

the author said...

Thanks :)

The Jaded Bee said...

Please send a happy birthday to Andy for me!