Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 3/4

Today is project day and I'm loving it. This is what I love to do - we get a problem and we need to solve it and we have a finite amount of time to get it done. I'm on a short break right now and then heading back.

Halifax has finally brightened up - it isn't what I expected, but there are some beautiful places... if you needed to go to a place with pubs and friendly people everywhere I couldn't suggest a better city. Our hotel is in heart of downtown Halifax and there are lots of shops and pubs in walking distance. Best thing so far - we went to a fantastic restaurant called the Wooden Monkey that serves organic foods and has amazing staff. If you ever come to Halifax or if you are here, it is the place to go.

So that is it for right now... I'm going to grab something to eat and head back to our assignment.

Why couldn't I get this excited and interested when I was going to university...

No comments: