Monday, April 19, 2010

day 1

Well after three hours of sleep I made it through the first day of training. We got out before it was dark and I managed to walk around downtown a bit. It is 11pm here and I'm totally not adjusting to the time change - it still feels like 7pm. Not much to share.. just some photos tonight.


Here is the streetscape overtop Toronto as we departed last night. I've always liked these kinds of photos.




This is the Citadel in downtown Halifax - I walked up to the top to take some photos of the harbour. It was super windy... as you'll see in the next photo.



Sorry I haven't started back combing my hair - it was just this windy :)



Last but, certainly not least, I went and walked over to the churches and on my way, passed this mannequin who had the largest mannequin boobs I've ever seen... this was a block from the church.

No comments: