Saturday, April 17, 2010

last full day...

So tomorrow morning I head back to the main land and the real world. I've pretty much avoided the news this week - other than to look at CNN once and start hoping that volcanic ash will head in this direction so flights will be cancelled out of here.. :)
Not really though - I'm a little home sick and I've still got another eight days to go.

Today included more fabulous coffee, some shopping (first I've done this trip), beach hunting and a look at a nice church. We went to dinner at the Outback and not australian and had terrible service. I had six shrimp and they weren't that good... then we went to a sushi place late tonight - which - I gotta say - didn't hold a candle to the sushi in Quesnel... which was good to know but rather disappointing...

And now for some photos...

This little flower was smaller than my pinky finger nail...


This plant was bigger than my hand - it was HUGE!




No comments: