Monday, August 29, 2011

elusive sleep

The house is completely silent, all but a ceiling fan.  Kyle scared me at about 2:30 in the morning and declared he was sleeping in my bed.... why? - no reason - I think he was sleep walking, he hasn't done that in a while.  He then took over the entire bed and I lay there unable to sleep and then I heard it.  No, not the morons breaking in, the sound of rain.  I could hear it coming towards the house.  This helped put me back to sleep since this is definitely a favourite sound (I have an hour and half of it in iTunes) and click I was back to sleep and then I woke up every hour after that, apparently, to check the time.

At 6:30 I gave up with sleep and started roaming around.  I know, what a totally boring blog post - I'm such a lamo.  (no, not a lamp - darned auto spelling)

Well hopefully have something far more interesting to share later today - this day can only get better.
xoxo - Happy Monday

No comments: