Monday, August 15, 2011

tea

Tonight I'm enjoying a cup of 'forever nuts' from David's Tea.  Fantastic! Absolutely my favourite.

We are enjoying a quiet week here with four days off at the end of this week.  My version of summer vacations. I know, I'm lame.  We are planning a trip for December; so I'm saving up.

I had my ass handed to me in grammar last week and I can't believe how many things I've let slide in my writing.  I'm definitely a dash user. I love them.  They are my commas and my extras, but apparently in the land of English, they make zero sense.  So I'm going to try my best to correct my use of the English language. Try.

I'm dealing with some girl health issues, again, and I've had a weird face/head ache most of the day, so I'm going to call it a night.  Love to you! xxoo


No comments: