Thursday, December 04, 2008

news

Last night before I went to bed I turned on the news to see if there was anything interesting on - outside of the chaos in Ottawa... so here is what I listened to - the economy is bad, our government is bad, a bear ate someone's pet while the family watched, roberto luongo still isn't back playing hockey, and to cap it all off - as if all of that wasn't bad enough and fear mongering enough they have a group of american's talking about a lethal biological weapon being released on american soil before 2013... pardon me - but what the hell - like everything isn't bad enough in the news... who are these idiots that put together programming and news timing.

Anyways - here I am the next day and I'm still mad about it - hopefully my torch relay meeting today will bring my spirits back :)

No comments: