Saturday, December 06, 2008

tree #2





So here is my 2nd tree this year. I've received a few (a lot) of the Christmas scene houses - you know - the village ones - well I love it - I like having this mini village in the house - I've painted a couple myself and my mom and dad have bought Kyle one every year since he was born. So we have a few and this year I simply didn't have room in our main living room for them - so this year I'm setting them up in the downstairs living room and since I had a spear tree that I'm storing for one of the groups I work for I thought - hell - I might as well use it... so it is all a glow in my basement.

I need to go and finish setting up the village.... maybe I'll follow up with some pictures...

oh and it is raining lots... nice winter... ha

No comments: