Saturday, December 20, 2008

oh spca

So we are watching the great Global BC TV morning news (BCTV) and a commercial comes on for BC SPCA and it stops the boys in their tracks. "Mom, we need to help those animals," says Kyle. This is followed by Michael "Mom we need to save those titties." LIttle boys grow up so fast.

I leave you with that for now... I'm sure more fun is on the way for today - not going too far - -32 and still dropping.... as much as I want to go shopping - I just don't think the guys need to venture into it.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

I have a sneaky suspision this won't be the onl time in his life that Michael wants to save titties.

Thanks for the words of advise on my blog post... I am still not sure what I am going to do but whatever I decide I have to be happy with it.