Friday, September 18, 2009

back on the road

Tomorrow morning at a brilliant 7:20 I'll be flying via PG to Van.... where I will be greeted by Paula - we will likely grab some chow... and then... we are going wedding dress browsing... hooray! Then my conference starts later that day... I'm in Van for the weekend, plus two days next week - crazy... it is a bit much for travel right now, I've missed two weekends at home with the family.... but it settles down for a bit after this weekend.

Today I've felt kind of blah - I had a lunch date and then got extra sick after lunch - it was not pretty or beautiful - just all ugly - then I had training in the late afternoon that I was worried I wasn't going to be able to sit through because of my stomach... but I made it.. we went for dinner tonight - so that was nice but my stomach is still reeling from lunch... now I'm planning on unwinding for a couple of hours (already packed) and then get some sleep since I have to leave Q-town at 5am... more blah... taking my camera though so there should be some SWEET sunrise photos soon :)

I'll update as I go this weekend... hopefully have some beautiful wedding dress photos to share... hooray :)

Hugs and kisses :)

2 comments:

Carmen said...

There is a place in Brentwood Mall called Brians Bridal. They were a little snobby, but that is where I got my dress and you can walk out with one if you like it - you don't have to wait. Give Paula a hug for me and take a picture of her ring if you can since she never posts on facebook :)

The Jaded Bee said...

Hey April,

Tyler is far too ill to be going out in public still. They say it's nothing, and that he isn't contagious, but as he's exhibiting symptoms that I had before him, I'm not going to believe the doctor on that one. We're going to have to wait until another time to go get attacked by flying meatballs. I hope that you manage to see them in 3D before you go, and that you've had tons of fun doing some pretty dress shopping!

Take care,
Jen.