Monday, September 14, 2009

i know, i know...

I post, I post, I post.. and then nothing... sorry... I went away for a few days and just didn't have a minute for blogging - plus I was trying to surprise Paula and I knew I'd mention I was heading to Abbotsford and then no surprise.. so... now I'm back and have heaps of photos to share... lucky me, I got to go to Lillooet again (a very fantastic place in our province) and do some more photography! Not only did I get to do a photo shoot with a family, I got to take a bunch of panoramic photos and more... great, great, and more great! And then to top all this off I was shooting at night and after cutting my hand on my flamin' tri-pod I took a second to look up and just stood there with my mouth gapping open... the sky was unbelievable - I don't know that I've ever seen the sky look so full of stars - it was an amazing moment - it just filled me with joy - I could have stayed outside for the night and in fact after I dropped off everyone that was with me (BFF's - LOL) I did go back out and take some more photos... but there was a dog barking nearby and I thought I'd better move along just in case the dog decided to try and find me - but it was beautiful - it just filled my soul... and you don't catch me saying that kind of stuff often - if at all - and this did it for me... while I was out there I managed to see four falling stars, and also wisely cut both my hand and knee... I know, I'm a genius :)




Like a million diamonds in the sky... it was amazing!

And what would this place be without my crazy photos... ok - so here are two...

This is in downtown Lillooet where they have their visitor centre and four pieces of jade... there is jade throughout the downtown area...



This is me at the top of a hill in Lillooet. It took me a few minutes to climb to the top and then I was able to shoot some pan's.... it was first light and it was great... it dawned me as I made my descent that I didn't have my cell phone and I didn't tell anyone where I was going - note to self - remember this kind of thing for next time...


Well I think I'm going to call it a night... I'm tired and want to have a bath... love you guys! Thanks for reading... more photos tomorrow.

No comments: