Tuesday, September 29, 2009

um...what about fall

So we had a pretty amazing summer and I thought we were rolling into fall... turns out we are only getting two days of fall this year and being thrown right into winter... I kid you not that it snowed in Nazko and out at Dunkley today... which means the target mark is set for Quesnel - the snow is on its way... now I hear that we are supposed to make a comeback next week - up to plus 20... but when it freezes at night does it still count.. I can't grow anything in that crazy weather...

As a tribute to summer I thought I'd post one of my favorite flower photos from this past summer.


Kyle is back in the swing of things again - reading and having fun... he has also started trading food for pokemon cards - fantastic... he also asked if he could take toys to school to "garage sale" at school... crazy... I asked another parent tonight about this selling and trading stuff and she said that I should just get use to it... great... anyone else going through this... or gone through this - love to hear about it...

No comments: