Wednesday, September 16, 2009

need a run

Tonight I need to go for a run - all day today I've been wanting to go for a run - one of my regular running songs has come on twice today and each time I could feel myself trying to get ready to go... I need to unwind... work is going well right now - my three page list is finally getting checked off and I feel like before I head back to the coast this weekend I'll be in good shape going forward. I've also got my staff working on some great projects and I've assigned them to work on themselves as well... we've got a staff meeting tomorrow afternoon to move forward on their personal planning - gotta say I'm lovin' my crew - the size of the office is great and I feel like I'm getting some good HR experience in which has been lacking in my resume.

Grade 2 is going well for Kyle, he is enjoying his new classroom and new teacher and he has started giving Michael a goodbye hug every morning - and dropping mine... I'm ok with that because Michael really really likes it and it helps him get through the day. Michael is adjusting to life at daycare without Kyle - he is less excited about being dropped off, but he has a buddy and he seems to be doing just fine. Kyle is back in swimming and starts back up in soccer next month.

K - gonna go run... changed into my favorite pair of sweats... I bought these great Olympic ones - sadly I can no longer leave the house with them as I decided to cycle with them and the black seat rubbed into the ass of the pants... I was flippin' mad... so now they are just for in the house... alright... get going already.. lord...

No comments: