Tuesday, September 08, 2009

fun and fabulous

So I was away from the office last week for a few days and while I was gone a couple of my staff went to work in my office... now the last time this happened they put at least 100 post notes all over my office. I like it though - and I work with them on targeting others... like one of the staff had 50 bras put up in their office for their 50th birthday.. it was a riot - I wasn't really in on that one... but it was damn funny... anyway... so I go away and they didn't know it but I decided to work on Monday and so there surprise was a little bit wasted because they didn't get to hear my reaction.. so I took a photo of the moment to share with them at our staff meeting this morning... and now I share it with you - my loving, beautiful friends and family :)



Yes, that's right. They wrote Queen of the Universe on my wall and used everything that was sitting on my desk to do it... har har... I laughed pretty hard... and I appreciate that everyone around me is feeding my ego on this Queen of the Universe thing.. :)

So at this point I cleaned up my office and then sat down to get some work done.. I did actually get some work done and at some point in my work I needed something from my desk and it turns out those great staff of mine had taped my desk shut... at this point I cursed a little - laughing the whole time - smart... yes, very smart... I love them! I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with!

What was used to spell out Queen of the Universe, you ask... well... "Queen" was all of my pens and pencils, "of" was rolled toilet paper, "the" was bottle caps, and "Universe" was chocolate eggs... freakin' awesome... I'm totally going to get them back... suggestions can be posted here...

2 comments:

M said...

That is spectacular! High five all around!

AmyQ said...

This is awesome! My favourite office prank ever was on the Office when Jim put Dwight's stapler in a block of Jello but this is a close second.