Saturday, September 05, 2009

um, yep, holy freakin' awesome

Today I bought myself a present... a remote for my camera... hooray! Now why do I need this kind of thing... well when I take all those night photos or lightning or even landscape it would be really nice to sit back and frame things up a bit and not have to worry about bumping the camera to take a shot... so this little piece of technology helps me a tonne with that... hooray - and it totally works - so that makes it even better... tonight the sky in Kamloops was amazing... I didn't get a photo because I missed the light as we came up the hill but it was something else... and that, my friends, is the only compliment you will get out of me about Kamloops... wait - that's a lie - the Kamloops Wildlife Park is HIGHLY superior over the Edmonton Zoo... the kids had a great time, we saw lots of animals and we even took a ride on the train... it was a little pricey - $50 for us... it would be nice if they offered a family rate or something... but really - $50 isn't that much when you consider going to dinner nearly costs us that and the experience certainly doesn't last a life time... so I guess I'll get over that... back to Q-town tomorrow after a little more shopping...

No comments: