Tuesday, September 01, 2009

hello sunshine

Another day, another road trip. Today took me to 100 Mile House and back... it was raining as I came into 100 Mile this morning and then tonight the skies were getting ready for another bought of rain, but to the north - my direction - it was semi-clearing... and so I got these great shots of the rays of light coming through the clouds... love it! I actually pulled over a few times to get these photos - I initially stopped at my favorite hwy stop - the 108 Ranch area stop....







The sunsets made for a great end to my day - or great start to my drive home... as the skies did darken and then it was dark when I finally rolled into the house.... but man, those sunsets were unbelievable. I'm serious... that kind of shit just gets to me... I don't know why - but I just can't get enough of that.

Ok - happy September - hugs and love :)

Alright... one more photo... this is a "stitched" photo... more than one photo pulled together to give a panoramic view...

There are some gray zones on the panoramic photo... but that was just a quick upload - just to share something :)

No comments: