Wednesday, September 09, 2009

ROAR

I don't have anything happy to offer you tonight... super long day... I'm having a OM-freakin'-G day... actually had someone roll their eyes at me and I just wanted to jump up and say - you know what... you can go and f*&@ yourself... how do you like them apples - then get up and just walk out..

Tomorrow will be filled with joy and happiness as I'm going on a photo shoot and another road trip - can't wait to get going... I'm taking one of my staff and am looking forward to the trip. And in honor of my staff and the laugh they get out of it - I'm planning to bring my "hooker" boots - as they've called them - just to make the trip even better... (I was going to say funner... but I know - that isn't a word.. see my english friends - I can learn some things.. but only some things... )

No comments: