Sunday, November 01, 2009

before and after





So this doesn't show the trim - but we've used the same color on the mantel - dark brown - for the window and floor moulding. I'm really pleased with it. The only downside to the change over is that the laminate is slippery... some spots seem to get ultra slippy - I've talked about getting a rug, but I honestly wonder why we put the laminate down if we are just going to put a rug on top... We also changed the following...




So now the hallway where all the bedrooms are, is connected to the living room - it sure makes a difference to the feel of things.

In uploading these photos I looked back at what the house looked like when we first bought it - looking at it now I can't believe how far we've come...

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

It looks absolutely fabulous, April! You have done a great job. Well done!