Monday, November 30, 2009

back in L-town

So I had a regional meeting in Lillooet today so I drove in yesterday and then plan to drive home tomorrow. Roads were great coming here and now the snow has shown up.... this morning you could watch the snow line shift - it was pretty amazing to watch.

I don't really have anything enlightening to say... other than Lillooet has the best coffee I've ever had. This morning I was treated (thank you!) to a coffee that was very very good - it was coffee plus a shot of espresso - I was nervous that my body was going to just have a melt down over it but it didn't - it was great! Did I mention it was great coffee... plus they had muffins hot out of the oven and they were yummy too! What else is great... well I got 20 minutes tonight to take some photos... now the first one is on route to Lillooet - this is around Clinton (a cute town that has a lot of antique stores that are worth checking out if you are into that...) and then some of my night shots...

Oh and my room has one of those old style tubs - so I totally brought bubble bath with me... enjoyed last night and plan to enjoy tonight too :)



And now for some evening photos of this beautiful town.... you can see how the snow has kissed the hill tops... and yet the grass in town is green :)




This kind of took my breath away. I really do like it here. I don't think I ever thought I was a mountain person, but I guess I am... there just seems to be something to take a photo of at every turn...

No comments: