Tuesday, November 10, 2009

coffee

And another day with fantastic big "O" coffee. This morning I was a bit delayed in drinking it but having it first thing this morning kept my evening headache away. For those of you that despise coffee, well I'm sorry that I've been so pro-coffee this week. I've never had this kind of experience with tea and I definitely didn't get this excited about steamed soy.. which I enjoy, but seriously - how is soy a drink... pressed nuts - that alone should be a deterrent from drinking it... (alright it is a bean.. but please - a pressed bean... and I've had almond milk which is a pressed nut and unless almond milk is in a chocolate form it is terrible and even then people should read the label cause you might as well be drinking sugar water 'cause those are the first ingredients)

BRAIN: "Living high on the hog with coffee, man this is the life, why didn't the DEVIL convince April to jump back on the coffee train a while ago."
STOMACH: "Brain, you should just shut the hell up, coffee might smell fantastic, and taste great and the sounds of it brewing are enticing and it makes April think about all the people she loves who drink coffee... BUT... it is hurting her insides... and Brain, since you are on the inside I thought you should know..."
BRAIN: "Stomach.... can we live it up for a little while... pleaseeeeee?"
STOMACH: "Brain, you are the thinking part in this organization, use your skills... make the best decisions..."
BRAIN: "Um... Stomach - I think I'm going to ignore you for a little while... "
STOMACH: "Ok, Brain, but don't get all pissy later on when you start hurting and whining and twitting... hey Brain, btw, thanks for getting April off dairy, that has totally made a difference in this department - that kind of forward thinking is great for our organization."

No comments: