Sunday, November 01, 2009

updates

Today has been a ride... I had a high point in my day that was fantastic - I mean super duper fan-freakin'-tastic.. and then lows that made me want to turn into the hulk. Seriously I just wanted to start throwing things and explode in fury... and now I've had some sugar and I'm home working and I'm trying to feel better again... so since I never got to the photos I thought I would give a bit of an update on stuff.

one. Kyle lost his first tooth on Thursday Oct 29 - he pulled it out himself - he was very proud of himself - the tooth fairy was kind enough to leave Kyle $2.00 - the following day - he promptly told someone that he had gotten twenty five dollars and that person (family friend) darn near broke their jaw from it dropping so fast... because I'm extra stupid and would give my seven year old twenty five dollars for his first lost tooth... anyway - we cleared things up and everything was dandy.

two. Kyle was in the paper again. This time on the cover in last years costume - it was great! I'll send out copies for anyone interested.

three. Andy's parents are here for the next few days. Today we hung out in PG for a few hours and I was shocked and rather dismayed that Sears was playing Christmas music. I get it - cash in - make us all start thinking about Christmas now - damnit! But it made me just want to run away - plus it was playing ultra loud - stupid - more stupid nonsense...

four. I leave on Tuesday for Ontario - I am doing my best to try not to fret too much about this... trying...

five. Prince Charles and Camilla will be in Ontario at the exact same time as me - in fact, their itinerary notes them being in Hamilton the same day as me...

six. my tummy hurts from eating too many gummies

No comments: