Friday, November 13, 2009

a laugh

Sex is like air. It's not that important unless you aren't getting any. anonymous

That was something Mr Tony Robbins - world renowned speaker and motivator - posted on Twitter tonight.... I just thought it was funny because he usually posts such serious stuff and then he posts this... maybe I'm the only the one who will find that funny...

Looking forward to Saturday... hooray for the weekend! Yippee!

And in case you are counting it is 41 days till xmas and 45 till my b-day... why is that important - well it isn't... but I'm putting it out there... can't say that I'm into christmas this year... I'm not impressed with the stores that got decorated early - I mean isn't Remembrance Day the signal for decorating season ... I guess it it ok to put up your Christmas stuff... I guess... but seriously - I think a month of all that is enough... and even that... well some years I've been extra excited about xmas because of family and being together... this year I just want to survive it and feel no stress... so ideally there will be little focus on the commercial stuff and it will just another day to celebrate laughing and love of our friends and family... and with any luck the break will include some wicked sledding and x-country skiing... see that is something to get excited about!

No comments: