Saturday, November 21, 2009

saturday night

The guys are out at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight as I'm heading back on the road for a quick trip to Vancouver.
Back on Tuesday... I'm sure I'll post over the next couple of days as I'm pretty sure I'm going to have photos to share... turns out that Mr. Trevor Linden is going to the conference I'm attending, if you can freakin' believe that... so Carmen - this time I'm definitely getting a better photo...

What else? I've been eating really well until tonight and now my insides feel like they want to escape... stupid fried food... damn you! I'm totally back on coffee - and I don't care - I love coffee! I love you!

Alright - I totally need to get off my computer... I'm spending way too much time on here... I completed a survey for Stats Canada and the woman asking me questions kind of laughed at my total usage for personal time... lord... ok - off to get Trevor Linden cards ready for the trip - going prepared this time.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Squeeeeeeee! Trevor Linden? You are so lucky! Have fun in Van.