Wednesday, November 11, 2009

craft



So here is the business card holder. I bought the silver holder and then applied a couple of layers to get the art on top. One of my favorite paintings by Klimt - I also love the Kiss but went with this painting instead.

Tonight we spent the better part of an hour trying to build a lego thing that Kyle really wanted to build - it is crazy - all the parts and pieces... madness... but it is coming together. Sadly, after an hour we were not finished and the guys had to get ready for bed.

Now I am going to enjoy a movie and glass of wine (tee he he) and I might even get started writing... something finally compelled me to start really writing... a twig, a feeling... it has begun.

Wine notes....

While in Ontario I wanted to try wine from the area and found a (4)... I know for all you dry people that it like drinking sugar water but that is what I really like... sweet, yummy... drinkability ;) Anyway - the wine was from Pelee Island Winery and I've sent them a request to try and get my hands on some more... in the meantime I went to the local wine store today and picked up some wine from Salmon Arm, Larch Hills Winery - it is ok - (2) - so it is sweet, but not super sweet.... right now I don't think I'd be buying another bottle right away - but I will say that I like it better than the most recent Naked Grapes I drank.

2 comments:

M said...

You know I could totally use one of those... Cough cough hit hit :P

the author said...

I love you, Mel!