Monday, November 16, 2009

today

Nothing too exciting to report. A regular day at work - too long - that's for sure. One of my staff gave me some clarinet music, so he has tossed me a challenge... very kind of him... so now I'm going to try and learn it - of course he didn't give me something easy.. Clarinet Concerto; Mozart.. no less...

Ok before I run off and try to figure out how to play the concerto... I did want to share this great picture of Michael. Too much chocolate... I think this is what I look like after coffee... mmmmmmm coooooffffffeeeeee.... three days free... amazing... I totally miss it though...



Alright so after posting I decided I should go and listen to this concerto... holy crow... it is beautiful and reminded me why I wanted to play clarinet in the first place... that said... um... it is soooo beyond my skill level right now... and since I can't play clarinet tonight I'm going to go and grab my guitar and take a lesson on garage band....

Woohoo I tuned my guitar and played E, I'll be rocking it out to the Unicorn song in no time... yee ha! I love garage band!

No comments: