Tuesday, November 03, 2009

on the road...'er in the sky

So I'm on the road. I made it through my first flight from PG to Vancouver and now I have a short layover in Van. Vancouver has free internet so that makes it a great place! I couldn't believe that PG was a pay service... seriously... how can they justify that.... don't we pay enough for everything....

So I wandered around for a few minutes and now I'm preparing to board the flight and thought I'd update you on the adventure so far. I spent the first flight reading - not power reading - I was absorbing all the words - I'm reading Eat Pray Love and have now fallen in love with the book - there was a section that I could have written and now I am all consumed by the book and don't want to put it down... lucky me I've got a day I dedicate to reading a great book... my goal is to complete it for my arrival in Hamilton... I've got a three hour layover in Calgary - so I should get some reading in there too...

Alright - ttyl my friends and family - all my love! Have a great day!

No comments: