Monday, November 23, 2009

hold on to your pants...

Alright... today was crazy busy and amazing... first we met Chef David Adjey - he was very nice and was kind of like Ron White - very comedic and fun! And then... that's right - we met Trevor Linden. We were like a bunch of school girls - it was wicked! Andy gave me four of his cards and a 8 1/2 x 11 photo... it was great! He shock my hand and was super nice. It was weird because we were the only ones that came prepared... most people just got Trevor to sign some piece of paper - not us... we all brought stuff.... jerseys, pictures, cards... everything!



Here is Trevor talking about the Stanley Cup run and his fractured ribs.


That's right - that is me standing next to Trevor Linden! Hooray! It was awesome!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

I am so behind in my blog reading I am only seeing this.

Please send me the clothes you were wearing - hopefully you haven't washed them yet - so I can hold onto them forever, as they have Trevor Linden juice on them.

Yes - I am crazy. And he is uber hot.

I am soooo jealous!!