Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloweiner

Bake sale Thursday morning - so I'm up late getting the requested 'werewolf' cupcakes complete - Kyle found them on YouTube and so we all watched the video and then I made them... they actually turned out pretty nice and apparently yummy - didn't try one...


And tonight we carved pumpkins - I was at work all day in PG and got back late - got home to the innards removed and pumpkins ready to carve - so that was a nice surprise - so we decided to take on a bit of a challenge this year... something different....



Any guesses :)

We are taking it easy tomorrow - I'm bagged and need rest or I'm going to fall apart - the writing is on the wall for that.. so we will get some rest, some candy, and enjoy the day... maybe even take in some fireworks tomorrow night... 

love to you and hope everyone has a safe weekend :)
xxoo

1 comment:

M said...

Awesome! Love the pumpkins and the cupcakes are pretty cool!