Sunday, October 31, 2010

trick or treat and a stupid dog

So we are getting ready to go trick or treat - the clones are ready to go... and Kyle is holding Max and then he isn't and Max is running away - so I drop everything and go off after him.  He eventually makes his own way back to our house - ass - we go to about 10 houses - because seriously - they don't need much and we mostly just go to visit family and not to go to strangers houses and then we get home and - where is my wallet....

Right... gone... so I walk around thinking I've left it on the truck and when we drove off it fell off - so I walked out through a few corners from the house - no luck - came back - looped around the house - searched the driveway, road - on and on and then I come in the house to help with bed time - and then go back out to look again - another lap - I'm thinking out which cards need to be replaced soonest and do one more sweep and there it is on the lawn.. nothing missing - just sitting there...

And so ends another Halloween.



No comments: