Saturday, October 09, 2010

a site to check out for my big city friends

So we went to PG for the day and just hung out.  Despite my a-hole attitude for half the day it all turned around and we survived and came home.  I'm still feeling tired from the trip and I'm also caught back up in my office chaos - my assistant decided to move on and gave me a letter to that end on Thursday - so I'm dealing with that - and trying to figure out what is the next smart steps... I'll keep plugging away at it.

What else.. well I thought I'd share a great site that I've been using for a while... it is called groupon.com - it is only available in large centres - so my Vancouver and Calgary friends can totally benefit and those of us that visit can also benefit.  It is very simple for us people - the users - you just sign up for the city you want and then you get emails with huge discounts - I mean - half off on healthy living stuff (massage/wax/hair/etc), restaurants and more.  I used this while I was travelling because I thought I might have free time to use some of the coupons - I was wrong... usually the coupons are good for a long time - like up to a year on some of them and some of the deals have been really good - half off on a spa treatment is always great... and you don't have to do anything other than sign up and then pay for the coupon - so buy things you know you will use...

No comments: