Thursday, October 21, 2010

hi ho

The guys are in bed - well mostly - I've got some work to do... so I'm watching Lord of the Rings (one of the top five standby background fillers - watched Iron Man the other night... and Ratatouille - couldn't sleep).  I've had an allergic reaction to something two nights in a row - my eyes fill it up and get scratchy - runny nose - stupid... anyway - such is life...

Max is sick - tonight he wouldn't leave the front door - just sat there and then started shaking - freaked me out 'cause I thought he was going to bite me.  Then after a couple hours he followed me upstairs and plunked himself down on the couch and passed out.  Maybe he is just growing, but he has me a bit freaked out.  It is one thing for him to have another home and something totally different for him to die... he is definitely off tonight... I'm just wondering if he ate something - the dog eats everything...

Alright - well I better get to it... just got shouted at by the boys to turn off lord of the rings - the music is bugging them... sheesh... alright - forth standby.. Love Guru... I guess.... we'll see - maybe I'll just flick on Iron Man again... gotta love Apple TV :)

No comments: