Friday, October 01, 2010

kansas

I'm bagged - kaput...

My arms are so sore from dragging my damned bags around today that I could nearly cry.  I know... a few more days till I go home - two more flights - AMEN!  Today's flights were good - more turbulent than the others, but they were comfortable and the crew was nice.

I should also thank the Kansas City airport for free internet.  I'm waiting for a cab and have a bit of a wait ahead of me.

What about Kansas City...

1. While it is called Kansas City it is half in Kansas and half in Missouri - I don't know what part I'm in...
2. They have over 200 water fountains in the city - 2nd to Rome, Italy
3. 2 million people live in the city - that's more than half of BC's population
4. Walt Disney was from Kansas City
5. The McDonald's happy meal was invented in KC

More later - once I finally leave the airport I'm hoping to take some photos and spend some time on my thesis...

No comments: